Basic Cleaning | Deep Cleaning | Move In & Move Out Cleaning | Filthy Cleaning | Post Construction Cleaning | Handyman
Basic Cleaning In Manhattan, Brooklyn & NYC
Basic cleaning is thorough cleaning of your apartment or a house. It's carried out to maintain cleanliness and freshness.
Basic cleaning is only for apartments that are in good condition and have been deep cleaned by Neva Home Cleaning Team. If your home is clean and doesn’t need to be scrubbed then you can get pre-qualified for basic cleaning by sending us photos of your home.
Here is what we do:
General works in all areas:
- Dry floor cleaning with a vacuum cleaner or broom (Please note that we do not provide vacuum cleaner)
- Wet cleaning of floors and baseboards
- Wet cleaning window sills
- Cleaning glass and mirror surfaces
- Dusting accessories*, interior items, home appliances, design elements (vases, picture frames, photo frames, etc.).
- Changing/making beds. Please prepare clean sheets.
- Taking out the trash
Work in the bathroom:
- Cleaning and disinfection of the faucet, sink, toilet
- Polishing bathroom faucets and mirrors
- Washing showers and baths
Work in the kitchen:
- Washing dirty dishes by hand or dishwasher *
* If you have a lot of dishes in your sink, the time may be increased
Please do not leave expensive or fragile dishes for us to clean.
- Washing stove top
- Washing refrigerator outside
- Washing the microwave inside and outside
- Cleaning kitchen surfaces (countertops)
- Remove dust and dirt from kitchen appliances
* Please note that if the place was not cleaned for more than 1-2 months, we will do deep cleaning of the surfaces (not inside the cabinets, appliances, etc.), and extra time for Heavy Condition will be applied to your booking.
* If you would like us to clean the walls locally, please choose it in Extras by clicking the icon and apply Heavy Condition of the apartment. Please note that some marks such as ink, paint, glue, etc., may not be totally cleaned and need fixing.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
cleaning the blinds/shutters, fans, organizing inside the cabinets/closets/drawers, washing the walls, laundry, windows.